[bookshare-discuss] words coming across in bold on brailenote

  • From: "Mary Sefzik" <marysefzik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:48:54 -0500

Hi,
I am currently scanning and editing The Prequil to Anne of green Gables. This
is an exciting story but for some reason many words are coming across as bold
type on the Braille Note. This makes the words display incorrectly in Braille
and it has been a challenge to erase each bold marker. The words are not
supposed to be in bold type and do not appear this way in the print book I
scanned or in the original kurzweil file or the rtf file I am editing on my cf
card. Any ideas as to why these bold markings are appearing and any tricks on
how to erase more than one of these unwanted markings at a time would be
greatly appreciated. Mary