[bookshare-discuss] which papers are complete?

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <Richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:04:38 -0500

Hi everyone,

I realize that Bookshare itself does not have a great deal of control over
this, but I will ask this question, which newspapers are complete.  I notice
about three levels of coverage.

A few papers seem to be very complete.  This would include the New York
Times and USA Today.  I realize that such things as TV listings and most ads
are not included, but the sections are there.

Some papers seem to have all local articles in a timely fashion.

Other papers have some coverage.  I know a lot of this has to do with
copyright restrictions and how local papers address this.

Besides the two papers I mentioned, are any others complete?

I mention this because I downloaded the Atlanta Journal Constitution and
discovered that none of the articles about yesterday's shootings seemed to
be there.