[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's with Truth and Beauty?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:23:21 -0700

Hi Pavi,

I have some questions about staff e-mail addresses.  I think I'm just a
little confused, or misremembering, or something. volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is
the e-mail address to which you asked us to direct our e-mails about
corrections.  Did that change recently? The web site lists
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Also, I don't know if staff have two personal
e-mail addresses, but I'm unclear whether I should address, for instance,
e-mail to pavi.m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or pavi.m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  We used to see
benetech addresses, but recently that seems to have changed.  I just want to
make sure I send things to the right places.

Thanks for any clarification.

Mayrie