[bookshare-discuss] Re: what we can discuss here

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 02:17:00 -0400

Ah, well, in that case all is most definitely forgiven (grin).
From: A. J. Nolte <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 10:51 PM
Haha: LOTR culture strikes again...
Since you post that fantastic daily list of books added to
the collection, I
suppose you can be forgiven for not liking LOTR. I guess. *
grin*.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy"
<popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>