[bookshare-discuss] Re: validation question.

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:25:48 -0400

Hi Kellie,

Kathy Arnold here.  Smile!  I submitted the book Battle Field Of The Mind
several weeks ago.  It confirmed that the book was submitted.  I went on the
Bookshare website last night and checked the status.  When I logged in, it
said I hadn't submitted any books.  Do I need to resubmit the book and the
study guide again?  What do you all think?

Kathy

A day hemmed in prayer, never comes unraveled.