[bookshare-discuss] two book requests

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:56:26 -0500

Hello, everyone,

I have two book requests, one for a discussion group I may join and the
other for pleasure.

One is Nature and the Human Soul, by Bill Plotkin.

The other is one that I have wanting to read for a couple of months that
hasn't appeared yet.  It is The Magician PKing, by Lev Grossman.  The first
boo, The Magicians, is already on the site.

Thanks.

Rick