[bookshare-discuss] two Spanish children's books submitted

  • From: sefzik@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:24:13 +0000

Hi all!
I just submitted two children's books in Spanish. They are:
Adiós Pequeño and ¡Cómo El Grinch Robó  Navidad!
I am  just beginning to learn Spanish and I enjoyed practicing by reading these
books. They are in rtf format and should be easy validations. Any suggestions
on other easy children's Spanish books on Bookshare that I should check out?
Mary