[bookshare-discuss] too many "re's"?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 18:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

In case that's a serious question,I'll try to answer. smile

I have no idea why the first "e" is missing its preceding "r." Probably someone
copied and pasted it and inadvertently omitted the first letter. But then what
happens is that every time the post gets replied to, another "re" appears; at
least I think that's what happened. One could delete all the "re's" before
hitting send, but I doubt people will bother, since most don't remember to
change the subject line. smile

G.Cindy