[bookshare-discuss] Re: the yoga of herbs

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:42:37 -0400

I don't know who validated/rejected the book. I think Pratik was going to take a look at it to see if he could work on the language issue. It sounds like it would have been a tough scan to do since OCR isn't typically set up to handle Indian symbols and words. That's one book that I'd have been willing to accept with a good rating because of the difficulty of the scan. I knew I couldn't validate it since I am completely ignorant of yoga terms and wouldn't have been able to catch errors very well.

Monica Willyard

E. wrote:
Did you reject the yoga of herbs book? I notice it is on the reject queue. Too bad to lose it unless it is in bad shape. I do not have enough languages to work on it.

E.