[bookshare-discuss] Re: the bookshare volunteers list

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:29:23 -0800

Hi, Cindy. If you just want to be a volunteer, you need no proof of
disability. You only need proof of that if you want to be a member, but
since Rose already is, that shouldn't be an issue. I applied as a volunteer
around the same time I applied for membership, so I was needing proof of
disability for that, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.