[bookshare-discuss] the best books I read in 2011

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:05:43 -0500

I guess you can tell I like J.D. Robb a lot (I'm listening to New York To
Dallas right now and it's definitely going to be on my 2012 favorites
list!) But probably the two best books I read this year are Story of
Beautiful Girl and Sh*t My Dad Says. The latter is a hilarious book. I
can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud reading it. Or rather
listening to it. I listened to the audio book. It was great. Anyway both of
those books are in the Bookshare collection.

Here's my favorites of 2011:

26. Possession in Death - J.D. Robb

31. While We're Far Apart - Lynn Austin

45. Treachery in Death - J.D. Robb

51. Until We Reach Home - Lynn Austin

65. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

115. The Confession - John Grisham
122. Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
127. 22 Britannia Road - Amanda Hodgkinson
137. Between Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys
185. Summer Rental - Mary Kay Andrews
191. Sh*t My Dad Says - Justin Halpern
208. Storm Peak - John Flanagan
210. The Hypnotist - Lars Kepler
255. The Story of Beautiful Girl - Rachel Simon

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Few eggs and no oranges: a diary showing how unimportant
people in London and Birmingham lived through the war years 1940-1945 by
Vere Hodgson