[bookshare-discuss] Re: synopsis spaces on submission form

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:38:52 -0700

Yeah, I know, but the short synopsis is the more visible of the two, so I try hard to say something meaningful in that small space.

Evan

    From: Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:39:45 -0700
    To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Lisa,

    The submission form says 200 characters, not 200
words. Perhaps Maithe
was confusing the short with the long synopsis,
which says 500 words or
less. I've just looked at the submit form, and it
does indeed say 200
characters or less. Seems to be in order.

    Scott

      From: maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:15:51 -0400
      To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
submitted

      *smile*  Thanks!  I now calculate...every word
counts as ten
characters...no
      matter what!  The confusing thing on the form
was that it said 200
"WORDS"
      and not 200 "characters".  They might have to
change the  wording a
bit.

      Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy"