[bookshare-discuss] Re: suppolrt for reading edge

  • From: Stephen Baum <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:25:16 -0400

Actually, Kurzweil Educational Systems is not directly related to the
original Kurzweil Computer Products, though a number of people who worked
for one ended up working for the other. Kurzweil Computer Products was
bought by Xerox in 1981, and was renamed Xerox Imaging Systems around 1986.
Its adaptive technology assets (Reading Edge and Reading AdvantEdge) were
eventually sold to TeleSensory.

Stephen