[bookshare-discuss] submitted: Fly Away Home

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:46:55 -0600

Hi, folks. Last week I submitted Fly Away Home by Judith Kelman. This is a mystery in which a young New England schooltacher who, when trying to deal with a misbehaving student, uncovers a possible kidnapping. Folks, this story kept me ribetted to my seat. Judith Kelman really knows how to tell stories. I hope you all enjoy it.