[bookshare-discuss] Re: submitted

  • From: Traci Evans <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 01:46:36 -0800 (PST)

--- On Mon, 1/24/11, Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kim Friedman <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: submitted
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 24, 2011, 7:38 AM

Hi, Traci, I remember a book called Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts. It was a
good read. Of course titles aren't copyrighted so it might be used with
impunity by any author needing a title. I'm doing a project right now. I
generally prefer proofreading one book at a time. I realize it doesn't mean I'm
a prolific proofreader, but that's okay with me. I wrote out of idle curiosity
(is there any other kind?) Regards, Kim Friedman.