[bookshare-discuss] some fan favorites sent to bookshare to be scanned

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

Christina sent me the following note last evening. I've added the books in
alphabetical order to the "Sent to Bookshare-to-be scanned "section in  the
books-being-scanned list, so be sure to check the collection periodically for
them.

To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 21, 2010, 7:02 PM

Hi, Cindy.
I just sent the following books to
Bookshare.>
Serpent Moon by C. T. Adams and Cathy Clamp,
Kristin will proof

Rebels and Lovers by Linnea Sinclair, Maithe will
proof

The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill, Maithe
will proof

Flame Seeker by Kay Danella, Maithe will
proof

Bewitched and Betrayed by Lisa Shearin, Donna will
proof

Thanks.
Christina