[bookshare-discuss] small book crisis, need advice

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:00:35 -0500

Hi, all, I need input from you all on something.  Something happened involving
my braillenote and thumb drive where I had all my booksharedownloads among
other things, and all the files appear to be gone.  The computer doesn't see
them, and I don't know if I'll ever get them back.  I exceeded my allowed books
for the month, so, since I don't remember all my downloads to redo them, is
there a way that bookshare keeps track of downloads so I can re download them
again and have some kind of list, or have I gotta go from scratch and depend on
just my memory or lack thereof to get at least some of the books back?  I'm not
sure the files can be found and/or recovered and I'm big time disappointed.
Thanks in advance and have a blessed day.