[bookshare-discuss] Re: slight annoyance

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:14:53 -0400

It has lately started taking me to a new window too. In fact, I have to do a shift enter to even get it to open at all. Usually, I just leave it that way and when I am finished I close the window and I am back in the one I was on. If I really want to close the previous window I can do an alt tab which brings me back to it and then I can do a control f4 to close that one which brings me back to the one I had just opened just like it would have been if it had not opened a new window in the first place. I agree, though, that this is an annoyance. If I wanted a new window to open I could just do a shift enter in the first place.

"Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com