[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanning with omni page

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:14:42 -0700 (PDT)

Patricia, I'm curious as to how you use Omni Page? I've tried lots of times to
use it without using my mouse and there are some functions I just can't make
work without the mouse. Plus, it works lots better if you assign your own
processing areas and I can't figure a way to do that without the mouse to
either click the shape or draw a box around the processing area. What's your
secret?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading -  Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan
Call anywhere in the world for free on the 3 Skypephone