[bookshare-discuss] scanning bibles and concordances for them

  • From: "Tina Birnenbaum" <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:20:40 -0700

I noticed that there are a couple Bible versions on bookshare and since the
pages in my experience are always thin, I wondered how it would scan. I was
think ing of sending in some other versions for scanning. I was also
thinking of sending a concordance which would tell you where to find certain
words or verses. Does anyone know how well these types of books might scan?
I've never tried scanning a regular bible, but would guess because it is so
thin that the scanner may not like it. Any thoughts.