[bookshare-discuss] Re: romances, some Christian with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:12:54 -0400

Cindy as a Christian and a fan of some of these books please help reject some of them which need it. Given my list and the one Monica added, one out of ten or so books on bookshare needs to be either rejected and put out of its misery or fixed up. I am concerned that new validators or validators who just cannot stand the idea of rejecting a book may spend a very long time on them when that time might be spent fixing up books worthy of my validating time and yours.

E.