[bookshare-discuss] Re: requesting maximum ride: the final warning

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:22:49 -0400

Well I don't have a scanner, so I can't really scan it. As for validating I've never done it before. I'm really considering doing so but want to start with short books. Do I need to fill out a validater's form or something? Also are there many requirements? Validating seems like a serious job and I don't want to mess things up. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>