[bookshare-discuss] Re: quick question and appology

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:18:15 -0700 (PDT)

They're not easy but there are people willing to do them. They don't scan
badly, as far as I know, it's just a matter of wanting to read them and double
check. I don't mind a little dialect--I've validated books with them, sometimes
not realizing what I was getting in to, but I've avoided books that I've known
had a lot of it. That's just me, though. smile

Cindy