[bookshare-discuss] Re: question on proofreading

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:12:55 -0500

wow. Thanks for all the info guys. this does feel like a daunting task for sure *smile*. I'm just hesitant to start in case I do something wrong. proofreading books isn't something I want to take lightly since other members will be reading these books. I will consider everything you guys mentioned and will check out the manual. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>