[bookshare-discuss] question about Victor Reader

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare-Discuss@Freelists. Org" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:46:58 -0500

I just now got my subscription to Booshare, and when I downloaded Victor
Reader Soft it said there is a known bug where some text can't be displayed.
Does anyone use this player, and how often does that happen where some of
the book can't be read?

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.