[bookshare-discuss] problem downloading vrsoft

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare " <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:11:25 -0700

Hi all,

I'm trying to download the bookshare Victor Reader from the bookshare.org web
site.

I log in and go to the victor reader page and click on the download vrsoft
button to download the reader for the pc running xp.

The download never starts and I simply get a page of all sorts of unprintable
characters and non-readible garbage which looks very much like the actual code
in
the executable.  No download ever even begins.

Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a way to get the current version
of the reader?

Thanks,

Don