[bookshare-discuss] Re: pq books

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 06:11:45 -0500

Cindy, thanks lots for your answer.
Rita
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 1:32 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: pq books

I don't think all of them have been added yet. Quite a few were added a few days ago, but bookshare is converting them so they can be downloaded in brf as well as daisy. The reason we have the HC list is so submitters can check it and not waste time scanning them, unless someone wants one in a hurry, because, eventually the PQ copy will possibly replace it.

Cindy

From: rita weyler <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] pq books
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 11:46 AM
Hi all
hi all
I hadn't checked publisher quality books ihn sometime.
I noticed they are now also available inbrf  format; thanks
bookshare for meeting this request.
I was trying  to find and download "Miss Marple's
Final Cases I was told it wasn't in the database.  I got
the title from the list of books that Harper Collins
donated.  Are all the publisher quality books in the
collection?  I am just curious.
Rita