[bookshare-discuss] Re: powerful books

  • From: "matthew davis" <matthewdavis1988@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:47:20 +0000

One book that comes to mind is Long Lost by David Morrell. It's abot a man who has to rescue his family from his brother, who has kidnapped them. I'm not going to give too much away, but the ending stuck with me for a very long time.

From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: powerful books
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:21:02 -0400

The most powerful book I have read this year is The Fourth World which is in the book share collection and is about a school for the blind and a sighted teacher who spends a year working there. It stirred up a lot of emotions.

Peninnah Fleischer

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:29