[bookshare-discuss] Re: planning to scan

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:26:24 -0500

Hi, not sure if it's been proofread, but the Mandie and the medicine man has already been submitted but I'm not sure it's in the collection yet, but the other book will be a great addition. Thanks for submitting these books. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Mangis" <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>