[bookshare-discuss] Re: page numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:31:49 -0800 (PST)

That's what I was going to ask in reply to Rick's post
-- but I'm finally getting smart and waiting to answer
a post until I've read all of the ones in my mailbox
to see if someone else has already said what I was
going to.

If we put p in front of each page number, mightn's the
automatic stripper delete all the page numbers because
it sees the same letter repeated? I do wish they'd get
rid of that thing. It seems to cause more problems
than it solves (smile).

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo