[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot: players?

  • From: "Jim O'Neill" <jimoneill1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:27:50 -0400

Karen,

What about the book courier, or the book port.  I know that they are both
coming out with new upgrades this year.

I have been a book courier user for about 3 years, and only had to send it
in once for maintenance.

For the amount of time that I use it, that is pretty good.

Best Regards,

Jim
James J O'Neill

401 Hillside Avenue,