[bookshare-discuss] ot hard drive crashed

  • From: Traci Evans <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 06:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
Sorry to post to the list like this but many of you may know that I have been
experiencing computer problems. As a result, I lost a lot of info I had stored
on my old hard drive. Dell has since replaced the defective hard drive, I
purchased a 1 tb external hard drive and all systems are go. However, I
unfortunately lost a lot of the scans I worked on. I also lost all my contact
info as I stupidly forgot to back up my contact lists. Funny that the first
thing I backed up was my manuscript and my ITunes library. hhahahah. but I
digress. Those of you who corresponded with me off list, please update me with
your contact info off list. I had a pkg all ready to go and got the the
postoffice when I realized that I didn't have the address. Triedgoing through
yahoo and well, you know how that goes.  Usually I used the windows mail
program to manage my email but windows 7 does not have this program and I am
forced to use yahoo mail for my pacbell mail. I
 looked and yahoo does not have any of my contacts. So again, if I corresponded
with you off list and you wish to contact me, please send me your info. Thanks.
Chela, you are okay because I can contact you through facebook. Again, thanks.