[bookshare-discuss] Re: new member to the group with a question.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:13:32 -0700

Hi Jim,

I want to make sure I understand your question.  Are you asking if there is
a way to delete books from your book history on the Bookshare web site?  If
that is what you are asking, I don't think there is a way to do this.

I'm just curious, how would it be helpful to delete this?  I'm not
criticizing. I just can't see why you'd want to even worry about deleting
your book history.

I hope I haven't offended you.  I'm just curious, that's all.

Mayrie

  _____