[bookshare-discuss] Re: my software

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:36:42 -0500

I have open book 7.02 and kurzweil 9.02 with the patch and I won't say which
one is better but kurzweil has better tools to use while editing a book.
With the rank spelling and setting the per ceentage you can tell if a page
is real good or not. If you join the other list, we can answer your
questions as they come up. SOME of us are on both list.