[bookshare-discuss] Re: missing book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:55:17 -0600

Hi Jim,

I've forwarded your question to the bookshare volunteer list, for the person who is working on it. smile. It's still in the proofreading stage.

Judy s.

James Eastmead wrote:
This is Jim Eastmead from New Jersey.

A couple of months ago, I requested the book "Air Force One."  I heard that
the book had been scanned and submitted.  I checked, and it is still not in
the collection.  What is happening with this book.  I really would like to
read this book.

Jim Eastmead