[bookshare-discuss] Re: milestones

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:41:15 -0400

I second that.

Sharon Hughey

  _____

From: Rick Roderick [mailto:rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:57 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] milestones

I find new milestones all the time.  I am very interested in religion, and I
have been very glad to find several of the Oxford University Press books on
this subject in the collection.  I am also glad to find the Harper
Collins Study Bible and the Anchor Bible Commentary on Galations made
available.

  _____

No virus found in this message.