[bookshare-discuss] Re: learning lower case letters

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:36:03 -0400

There is an article, I might have it laying around here, where you can learn
the letters by using the Braille cell.  It was called the Weiss Braille
Method.  let me look if I find it will share with those who are interested.
Also stencils and those magnetic letters that have the print and Braille on
them can be helpful for learning.  There is a book on Bookshare, called Long
Hand Writing for the Blind that offers different ways to learn handwriting.
With a stencil and that book, and a screen, metal, you can really master a
few things.

H.T.H.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear