[bookshare-discuss] languages

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare " <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:18:34 -0700

Hi all,

I'm sure there is a simple answer to this question, but I sure can't figure it
out.

I just did a browse for new books and got quite a few screens worth of results.
 However, all the titles are in the spanish language.

Is there a setting somewhere I need to change to see the most recents books in
the english language?

It just seems hard to believe that that many of the most recent titles are in
the spanish language.  So, I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Thanks for any help.

Don