[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:41:48 -0400

Hello Lissi,

I am Legend was written by Matheson, and though it isn't yet in the collection, it too is a great book. Yes, vampires do play a part in the story. This short novel is one of the more influential horror novels of all time. Matheson is himself a very important player in horror and science fiction. Numerous novels, short stories, and many contributions to the original and always classic Twilight Zone, Matheson's influence is noted by many well-known writers in the genre including Stephen King.

I plan to put much more of his work into the collection.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>