[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 03:11:41 -0400

Oh no! Me? A cheerleader? (blush) I was a geek in school, not a cheerleader. I was busy learning to program computers, keeping up with baseball stats, and spent most of my lunch hours in the library. Come to think of it, not much has changed in the 17 years since I was in school. Lol. Btw, what does the *l* in your messages mean? I've seen you use it several times and haven't seen that elsewhere.

Monica Willyard

maithe007 wrote:
LOL!!  You would have made the perfect cheerleader. *L*  Thanks!
Maithe