[bookshare-discuss] Re: is the site slow for anyone else?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 00:38:00 -0700

Hi, last night I was able to see all the new books that were added;
however, that being said, I noticed when I did a book search (whether
using the search box on the page or the advanced search option, that the
site took a long while to load for the results. I have the impression it
was faster before. Regards, Kim Friedman.