[bookshare-discuss] Re: how to help bookshare when you cannot actuallyscan

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:18:11 -0600

Hi Stacey,

To validate you have to be approved as a volunteer.  Have you received any
word from Marissa that you have been approved as a volunteer????  I gather
you hhaven't because she always includes instructions for submitting and
validating books, which include how to upload, download, etc.  Until then, I
am  positive you cannot get access to the appropriate pages.

Sue S.