[bookshare-discuss] Re: hi.

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:58:16 -0500

    I think there is another book but not absolutely sure, but will try to
find out.  I know my mom had told me to read the Tammy Tell Me True, that it
was very very funny and she even got my dad to read it and he liked it too.
This was a long time ago but I have always wanted to read it again.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe