[bookshare-discuss] Re: help subscribing!

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:37:29 -0600

I had the same trouble subscribing.  When you reply to the confirmation
e-mail, make sure that you have your e-mail set up to include the previous
message in your reply.  Meaning that the message you received from freelists
will be in your reply.  I hope that helps.  If that wasn't clear, write me
and I'll try to explain it better.

Lisa