[bookshare-discuss] Re: hello

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 06:50:58 -0500

I hope it is replaced.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 2:59 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: hello

Welcome back.
That's a bummer about the scanner.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 2:54 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] hello

hello everyone I have moved so that is why I haven't been here fore a long time. AND in the move I lost my scanner. So I won't be scanning until I get a new one. but I just thought I would tell you that I am still around. Amber To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.