[bookshare-discuss] good news for Mystery Book Club fans

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-x@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:58:11 -0500

Hi all,

I'll be sending out another message about a week before the meeting, but I wanted you all to know that due to the quick and marvelous work of Shelley L. Rhoades, Carrie Karnos and me, (well my work isn't marvelous, but Shelley's and Carrie's is.), we do now have the original book which we were going to read for the Book Club on Sunday the 30th of March. It is now on Bookshare, and you can find it! It's Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton. If you have already read Aunt Dimity And The Duke, please do not worry, if I discover folks have read it and not the original, we'll just discuss both books! However, Aunt Dimity's Death is the first in the series and should, of course, be read first. <smile> Yes, yes, you've will discover that I'm a shameless romantic. I love mysteries, don't like to read romances often, but this one is so neat, so unusual, not your ordinary ho-hum, "I hate him he is so crude, but oh, I love him anyway, and what would it be like..."??? Have funt folks!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring