[bookshare-discuss] Re: glorious appearing - currently working

  • From: Dilsiaa@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:45:38 EDT

Hi volunteers:

This is Dilsia back online with broadband connection, I got the Book Glorious
Appearing in Spanish, it is titled El Retorno Glorioso, I will be working on
it as soon as I get Harry Potter set up. If fellow volunteer Donna Goodin or
someone else gets it  and wants to work in it send me a message.

Currently working:

Harry Potter y La piedra filosofal
Harry Potter y el cáliz de fuego
Harry Poter y la Orden del Fénix

In a message dated 6/13/2004 3:49:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
blsmass@xxxxxxxx writes:
Just a note that Glorious Appearing, end of Days, Left Behind book 12 is
out.  When you download it it will be downloaded as Left Behind, not
anything else. I had a heck of a time finding it.  Hope this helps
somebody else.  Kurt