[bookshare-discuss] Re: get em done with spell check plus read throughs

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:14:42 -0400

Dear Rick and Booksharian friends,

That's a good one, Rick.

Sometimes it's the context of the scanno that makes it particularly funny.

With your permission, I'll add yours and the other scannos Booksharians have shared, to my list.

Thanks to everyone who has sent in scanno sightings. They're often on the funny side of what we do.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>