[bookshare-discuss] Re: for shelly.

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:38:12 -0700

Hi, Jenifer. Even if the previous books aren't up yet, you can still submit
what you have, especially if they're already scanned and ready to go. Having
things up in order is cool, but if they're in the works but just not scanned
yet, there's still no reason why you can't just go ahead and submit what you
have. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.