[bookshare-discuss] Re: flannery O'Connor

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:27:22 -0400

Hi Amber,
    You can make a note if you like.  However, we have to provide the entire
book, as published, so if two different books have some stories in common,
then that's just the way it is.  Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org